98 Kona Cindercone

Pfennig

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Had some On One midge bars sitting there for months, finally got around to fitting them to my Cindercone. Can't make my mind up if I think its a monstrosity with them on, or if I actually like it. Tis very comfortable to ride and just soaks up distance with the skinny tyres on tho.

Attachments

• DSC_0163.JPG
    DSC_0163.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 2,016
  • DSC_0162.JPG
    DSC_0162.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 2,016
  • DSC_0175.JPG
    DSC_0175.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 2,016
...I like it! Would be a bit worrying offroad, but wouldn't need that much more height to be manageable. Got to be worth finding out...

Pfennig":2mz4fhdh said:
A bit worrying... I suspect more terrifying on a fast bumpy decent... I shall be trying it soon tho

Mairi's up for a bimble round Cannock next time we're up there - as long as Han's coming too so it's less scary! :LOL:

Maybe best not to lend her this bike?

WOAH!

To be honest it isn't really my cup of tea - I did the kind of double take you do when something startles by looking well..wrong. Like a baby with pierced ears. :LOL:

Having said that it is strangely alluring and I keep coming back to this thread. :roll:

I'd be scared watching you go downhill on it! :LOL:

strangely alluring is exactly how I think of it too, and downhills.... its not one for rough trails really but its fast for sure

Back