** Enigma Ego Ti 29er **

Re:

The postman just knocked on the door.... :xmas-cool:

Attachments

• ee.jpeg
    ee.jpeg
    748.7 KB · Views: 568
Re:

Did my own ''unboxing" this morning now that I have the house to myself! :xmas-wink:

Here are a few pics...

Attachments

• eewing5.jpeg
    eewing5.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 544
  • eewing4.jpeg
    eewing4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 544
  • eewing3.jpeg
    eewing3.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 544
  • eewing2.jpeg
    eewing2.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 544
  • eewing1.jpeg
    eewing1.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 545
Re:

More titanium goodness.... :xmas-wink:

Check-out those welds :xmas-cool:

Attachments

• eewing12.jpeg
    eewing12.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 544
  • eewing11.jpeg
    eewing11.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 544
  • eewing10.jpeg
    eewing10.jpeg
    511 KB · Views: 544
  • eewing9.jpeg
    eewing9.jpeg
    924.3 KB · Views: 544
  • eewing8.jpeg
    eewing8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 544
  • eewing7.jpeg
    eewing7.jpeg
    987.6 KB · Views: 545
Re:

Aye! :D

The ‘eeWings’ are based on the ‘SweetWings’ cranks from back in the day, the same guy was involved in the design this time round. They’re available in a tie-die colour also but that’s a bit too hippy for me! :LOL:

They’re super-light, as strong as a strong thing and if they get scuffed you can just ScotchBrite them back to new!

They’re all titanium apart from the preloader which is alloy rather than plastic.

Means yet another bb though as this is a 30mm axle, but not going CK this time.

Re: Re:

velofrog":fsnnlsmy said:

The ‘eeWings’ are based on the ‘SweetWings’ cranks from back in the day, the same guy was involved in the design this time round. They’re available in a tie-die colour also but that’s a bit too hippy for me! :LOL:

They’re super-light, as strong as a strong thing and if they get scuffed you can just ScotchBrite them back to new!

They’re all titanium apart from the preloader which is alloy rather than plastic.

Aye, I looked them up after I had typed my post. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Very nice bit of kit, but then it ought to be at that price. :shock:

Mind you, I'd rather a set of tasty Titanium cranks than a trip to Disneyworld Florida. Looks like good value if you get the context right! :LOL:

Re: Re:

firedfromthecircus":4j6azddu said:
velofrog":4j6azddu said:

Aye, I looked them up after I had typed my post. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Very nice bit of kit, but then it ought to be at that price. :shock:

Mind you, I'd rather a set of tasty Titanium cranks than a trip to Disneyworld Florida. Looks like good value if you get the context right! :LOL:

Och it’s all relative....I don’t drink, don’t gamble, don’t smoke, walk to work so fuel costs are minimal AND I’ve done all my Xmas shopping too.... see.... I’m armed to the hilt with good excuses!! :xmas-wink:

Back