1998-9 Porsche Bike S

The white logo’s on those tyres should go well with the rest of the build - much better than the traditional orange used by Continental

Horse shoe power now - so what’s that for, is the rear supposed to offer kick ass grip

Or buck you off quicker than a pissed off Buckaroo

They work..... :cool: like the lucky horseshoe....

Re:

Had a little free time for a play this afternoon so...

The matt black un-logo'd maguras and the rusty booster was not doing much for me. The levers are matt black too and the cockpit is well very BLACK

48660072516_d7c17b28a3_c.jpg

So I thought a change to black and a carbon booster would be more in keeping

49079795311_395da7df59_c.jpg

Don't worry this is just the mock up. The maguras and forks need a complete strip down and detail as they are filthy

Liking the black and white theme

The White Magura’s will look awesome cleaned up, will you be Branding them Porsche - Magura or Martini ? also what colour are you going on the lever bodies - white ?

HS22 or HS33 ?

Also - I have to ask this

If your rear tyre has a horse shoe on in - does it suggest there’s a subliminal message “your riding your luck”

And now it looks like three lines are on the front is that “three strikes and your out” ?

I’d be worried if that’s correct :LOL:

Attachments

• 25BB2F1F-865E-4871-AF2A-34998F231873.jpeg
    25BB2F1F-865E-4871-AF2A-34998F231873.jpeg
    45.5 KB · Views: 958
Re:

:LOL: These are the old tyres....The black brakes were HS33's so the white one's are HS33's and white levers. Will be putting some small Martini Porsche decals on the levers but was unsure about the calipers just yet. You did an amazing job on yours so may have a look at doing some slide on transfers but not racelines like yours.

Re:

Front Mech came today..mounted..it's a bit non-descript but I guess that's the idea and as it's a Sachs/ Sram Crossover the X7 fits the bill

49085939696_a104b2b4a4_c.jpg

Neat and understated....

Re:

A bit of work on the shifters. Using Sram Attack 9 speed which are in reality Sachs shifters, so not using Sram's cable actuation so compatible with Shimano and Sachs derailleurs. To keep the black and white scheme decided to use some NOS ODI ruffian grips with white collars.

49099566481_8a614868b6_c.jpg

Latest posts

Back