1998-9 Porsche Bike S

Re:

So to get back on track and away from "This way the knobs can deliver" a few more pics.

Firstly my crankset choice

48682797553_36768e8aba_c.jpg

And a bit of customisation of some white SPD pedals

49063905953_73e15ca6ae_c.jpg

Re:

Got to be careful though that I don't overdo it with the Martini branding or it could end up looking like this!!

49065828147_be10757f01_z.jpg

And we don't want that now do we :shock:

Re: Re:

yakboy":gnnevded said:
Got to be careful though that I don't overdo it with the Martini branding or it could end up looking like this!!

An almost perfect example of how just the slight tweak in the wrong direction can make a scheme just go so flat, as in those wheels may have been a good idea but breaking up the Martini colours in a way that they were never used just distracts from the overall look….. and that red on the shock doesn’t help….

My_Teenage_Self":n9261gru said:
Retro Spud":n9261gru said:
:shock: Can’t believe that’s a Voltec

I can't believe that's a VOTEC...

:facepalm:

Yeah Yeah Yeah .....whateveeeer ! still ‘one L’ of a shocking VoLtec bike :LOL:

Peachy!":n9261gru said:
yakboy":n9261gru said:

An almost perfect example of how just the slight tweak in the wrong direction can make a scheme just go so flat, as in those wheels may have been a good idea but breaking up the Martini colours in a way that they were never used just distracts from the overall look….. and that red on the shock doesn’t help….

So are we to assume this Martini has left you shaken and not stirred :LOL:

Attachments

• martini_feature.jpg
    martini_feature.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 627
Re:

Continental's arrived (very quick postage!!) and rear one mounted.

49070836711_de2a521745_c.jpg

& Mr Spud...forget your five sided knob with it's endless edge these things have horseshoe power :shock: :shock: :shock:

49071024162_f3fb444965_c.jpg

Back