I've got a new 26er Sanderson Life

Re: Re:

elPedro666":11s4t3t8 said:
Have you used Fabric bottles before? Interested to hear how you get on with them whilst bouncing around on the dirt... ;)

No. They are really good. Good tight fit. Can't fault it. no more broken bottle cages for me.

So progress. BB arrived

Attachments

• Progress.JPG
    Progress.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 1,223
  • THM.JPG
    THM.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 1,223
  • FITTED.JPG
    FITTED.JPG
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,223
  • THM BB .JPG
    THM BB .JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,223
Lovely bike though I must confess I am bit surprised to see that fork on ww project, maybe it is just temporary solution?
That stem looks really nice with quite nice weight, did you get it att their webshop, was it expensive?

The fork was a memory slip and bought in error. Will buy Pace carbon. Yes from their web shop. The price is high for a stem i think. But it's made in Italy by a small company. So happy to buy from. Compared to carbon it's cheap and the same wright area.

Re:

Forks do look the part on there though :cool: but with white decals the carbon ones should be sweet too, and save a pound or so! :LOL:

Re: Re:

elPedro666":3my126lz said:
Forks do look the part on there though :cool: but with white decals the carbon ones should be sweet too, and save a pound or so! :LOL:

Agree the white does look good. But WW can't live with the wight. Plus if i'd remembered the Pace forks then i would have bought first. But i remembered after buying these :oops:

Re:

getting this built slowly

Attachments

• 190 & 115 grams.JPG
    190 & 115 grams.JPG
    158.9 KB · Views: 1,126
Back