DMR Trailstar 2 frame build all rounder rigid OW fork colour

Re: Re:

coomber":32gmv774 said:
:LOL:
I'm glad you're invested in the idea though. Well it's for sale reassuringly 'high' (by about £7 :D ) as I still like the look of it. and I have just sold 2 other old frames, what I really need to do is get my Omen sold, that price has dropped a bit this discount week to encourage a buyer. :idea: ;)
If TS sells I can invest in other frame/build, if not I might coat and build anyway! My vision is sort of like fixed gear bike except with a few gears and 75mm stem or something. So it's not over yet...
I was going to build it for my partner but found a 16" Switchback soon after. and a NOS 18" TS for me, though that's too posh and long forked for this brief! I've also found a fancy NOS 24" frame too! :facepalm:

When I pulled the Omen apart I figured I'd throw the bits on my Decade Virtue to try that at long last as that's small for it's intended purposes too though makes a big lovely Trailstar. It's not that straight forward though of course so It's ended up with quite nice spec 10x Deore SLX Zee Sektor forks for now and generally nice bits and a 70mm Thomson. I had thought the Virtue could be build SS with the OW forks kind of stealthy but can't quite see it now unless a new bigger frame was to gobble these parts...

Ok so the inevitable happened!
I marked down the Omen and the Trailstar (£42) and the TS sold. Realistically both short for me anyway. Omen didn't sell!!!
eBay auto relisted which was annoying so I stopped it. If it goes any cheaper I'd rather rebuild it. Also saw the coolest pic of Duncan Ferris's 2009 chrome Sidekick! Love it.
So thinking build SS this time but with rigid fork or my old White Bros DT1.2
Update Omen thread I dunno.
It's still on pinkbike and here classifieds but not obsessed with selling...

Back