The Untold Story of a Mobster

caemis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View

Once upon a time, in a place full of darkness, something was born. A creature of unspeakable terror. A being only driven by a mad mind. For ages it haunted the passages of an infinite maze until one day its time has come ...

Scattered rays of light broke through the ancient soil when it finally reaches the surface. Changing it, shaping it. And indeed, for a very long time the creatur had forseen what it should become once the time was right ...

A Mobster was born. Hiding and waiting. Day after day.

And then, quite unexpectedly, a vision appears on the horizon.

But...

I am almost certain that it looks like this

MatrixHumanField.gif

:cool:

Rumors were heard. It seems that one of the old 'masters of the torch' had helped creating it. And thoose who want to see, thoose who believe, could read in the endless book of faces:

"Big tire CX for Germany. It is almost a drop bar MTB as it will have a 135mm rear spacing and 73mm BB shell. It will spend most of its life as single speed - hence the rocker dropouts ..."

Truly a Mobster. :roll:

When Darkness is on its way to reign, it takes great power to capture it and bind the energies of chaos to itself.

From times immemorial, this purpose served the Kings Cog of Might. One cog to rule ...

(custom made headbadge by Jen Green @headbadges.com)

After a long and exhausting fight the torch master finally succeeded and bound the Kings Cog of Might to the Mobster. This was the last step before he could send it around the globe.

Now its just a matter of days before we are together. Forever.

Days went by and the Mobster was captured by the arch enemy of free global shipping: the customs. But fortunately everything could be solved with some coins of bloddy gold and so the Mobster and me were united at the day of Yule.

To all of you a merry christmas or at least some nice days and a hopefully happy new year!

Cheers

Last edited:
Well, after the Mobster had a couple of days to acclimate here, I slowly will sort some parts for the build ...

First of all and quite important: the rear hub

Second in line and no less necessary: the tires

And the last piece for today: TIME is precious

More will follow, of course :xmas-wink:

I wish you a Happy New Year 2019!

Ride on!

Last edited:
Back