** Black Sheep High Roller Titanium 29er **

Re:

Agreed, I think it would benefit from a Black stem again ;)

Oh and a 1/8" chain, if you're keeping it SS

Re:

Well I like the stem (for now), but I was scanning headsets, wondering if I might inject some colour that way.

My first thought was turquoise, which obviously led me to Chris King.

But.... I had no idea CK released new colours last year, and they are incredible, especially the Matte Punch Pink.... woah is it bright!!

The site I found was called Saddleback, and they have the full range of colours, one of which really caught my eye called Matte Slate, and as soon as I saw it I knew that was the colour for me!! :facepalm:

So this morning it arrived.... the first time I've ever bought a Chris King headset new! They've always been second hand up until now, but this colour is too new!

Anyway, feast your eyes on this wee beauty!! :cool:

Attachments

• matteslateCK.jpg
    matteslateCK.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 1,203
  • package.jpg
    package.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,202
Re: Tyres

That is quite something. I have to say though, I'm not a big fan of the tyre and I think it detracts from the overall look of the bike.

I just think that something like the Halo Choir Master R would have set it off IMHO.

The finish looks A1.

Re:

Well, the headset is fitted, and to be honest the new stem and bars should have been here by now too, but I used 'Ubyk' for the first time ever for this order.... The parts were shown as 'in stock' and i'd been told via email that "the parts are in dispatch now and will be sent tomorrow".... but tomorrow came and went, as did the next day. :roll:

Re: ** Black Sheep Titanium 29er - Finished 9/4 **

i really like that new CK colour! now i'm thinking of an excuse (i.e. project) to get one! :LOL:

Re: ** Black Sheep Titanium 29er - Finished 9/4 **

RockiMtn":2ubc1ark said:
i really like that new CK colour! now i'm thinking of an excuse (i.e. project) to get one! :LOL:

yeah, the new colours are great Rocki! matte slate, jet and punch.... google the punch pink but make sure you have sunglasses on when you do!! :cool:

Attachments

• punch.png
    punch.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,002
  • slatejet.jpg
    slatejet.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,002
Re:

and inside that black box, was another black box!! :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• boxinbox.jpg
    boxinbox.jpg