Tiny bikes are like buses: '05 GT Hans Rey/'16 Kona Shred 24

Re: 2005 GT Hans Rey trials frame

Pretty much done and looking a lot more presentable. Managed to pick up a pot of Revell model paint in ultramarine . . .

p5pb15668138.jpg

p5pb15668147.jpg

p5pb15668144.jpg

p5pb15668151.jpg

More pics here https://www.pinkbike.com/u/mama-dirt/al ... als-Frame/ if anyone's interested :)

Re: 2005 GT Hans Rey trials frame

Cheers! Ha ha, it'll likely end up travelling in the opposite direction ;) - hoping to be able to cram it into my BMX bag for future USA trips hence the attraction with 24" wheels. I'll definitely get in touch if I don't decide to hang onto it though :D

Ah shoot, what to do? Just picked up another tiny ride - 2016 Kona Shred 24 - bit of a wreck functionally with seized forks and gears and non-working brakes initially but cosmetically pretty tidy. After a bit of mama tlc it now looks like this and rides very nicely . . .

DYgGL6FWsAAP5Fr.jpg

The GT is definitely the better quality frame but I am partial to a bit of orange :cool: I've already put a tentative ad out on singletrackworld but part of me is tempted to swap the parts over :?

I freakin' hate indecision :facepalm:

Re:

Kaz you better take the Kona as it is already mostly finished, The GT might never even get started ;) :facepalm:

Back