Frankenbike. The return.

Re: Re:

The History Man":2uu32w24 said:
Started raining so into the kitchen. The secret is knowing when to stop. I don't. Backed vinyl tape just like decals. That was very therapeutic. ;)

4384c811c83024f87fcf55b135877492_zpss9yuiw5r.jpg

Today he's Called Theresa.

Theresa Maypole.

Thank you. It looks better in the flesh. I don't mean impaled but the iPad pic doesn't do it justice.

Slept fitfully last night. I'm planning to use this for mayhem and with the old style tube adaptor I would be risking all. Sod's law says that whichever valve type adaptor I cay, it will be the other one that gets the puncture.

Luckily a problem easily solved.

A simple, innovative and aesthetically pleasing solution. Green for rear. Yellow for front.

0982dcec86f811d24afcf947b1d09e04_zpstfgsxe5f.jpg

Looking at the above I just had a thought.

Look just above the end of the green pump. Notice the way the red and white tapes run parallel. Imagine if There were a rainbow of tapes doing that along each of the main tubes completely covering them!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...............

Unscrew the pump handle and shaft from the yellow pump and fit them on the green :D Same Zefal ?

All you need is the clothing to complete the ensemble

Like my Buffalo bike shirt ? :D
Just yesterday I sent a payment off to the company for a matching purple hood. I did plead them to make me a special one, with the red lining to match. but alas they had none of it left :(

Attachments

• DSCF2238 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF2238 (Custom).JPG
    136 KB · Views: 743
  • DSCF2237 (Custom).JPG
    DSCF2237 (Custom).JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 743
Back