Sunns up north; bikes, parts & projects :]

Re: Re:

magas":387g0vyr said:
with the green ano parts it also looks great - but I also like it with the purple :)

thats the brake levers ? ;)

Haha.. those are the brake levers.. yes :) thanks

Didn't see anyone has been writing here.. time for some updates again soon I think.. Yes, the Ti will keeps its green parts, and even get a green handlebar :)

Re:

The old dustmonster :mrgreen:

23686086901_f973576489_b.jpg

nigh 9.2 kg.. could easily go under 9 by chaning tyres, but I like these WC folding pythons :p how about that tune seatpost, is it sticking out too much? a slightly differnt shade of green.. wonder how it will go with the newly bought green race face air alloy handlebar :?:

Re:

mmm.. green race face handlebar, headset and cranks.. green proshift brakes, obsys carbon, sunn ti frame, tune stem, sram shifters and levers, and 1 hutchinson python gold elite tire (where's my other one???)

a build's coming to end.. hundred of hours searching, better be worth it :p

img_1710.jpg

Re:

Rubbish mate! Don't waste any more time on it!

I can get rid of the frame for you though! ;)

Mike

Re:

Mike Muz 67":6bh0ig7s said:
Rubbish mate! Don't waste any more time on it!

I can get rid of the frame for you though! ;)

Mike

Thanks Mike, but I'm going to save you the burden and just throw it in a metal trash container I saw at Tulletts earlier this week.. can let you know once it's done ;)

Re:

Can you get the brake calipers closer together, by swapping the spacers? I would, if I could . Just a thought.

Mike

Back