Wookiee's 2015 Travers Rudy Ti 29er latest pics page 6

Re:

...more tweaks on the way...now have a Wheels Manufacturing red BB and red KCNC headset fitted. Yet to fit but will do soon.

Travers Bikes "Prong" carbon rigid fork. (wide enough to take a 29+ should I want to)
Hope Pro4 Enduro red hubbed wheels.
Sunrace 11-46 cassette (so I can run a 34 front).
Hope Tech 3 X2 red front and rear brakes. And red Hope floating rotors. (replaced 4 XT M8000 levers after they got sticky, then stuck!)

Been riding a rigid Genesis over the winter and thought I would try some rigid forks for the Travers, still keeping the Rebas though. Went for the Enduro wheels as after riding at 24/12 last year I noticed a few hairline cracks around the eyelets of the rear XC rim. Hope replaced them no problem, but thought maybe Enduro rims might suit my riding style a bit more! The hubs were faultless however.

When its up and running Ill get a few pics up...

Love this bike still....probably done in the region of 7000 miles on it now.

Doug

Re: Wookiee's 2015 Travers Rudy Ti 29er

Got a red KCNC stem here in about the same size as the one in last pic. Will dig it out if your interested? Was for the el mar. Going cheap.

7deg 31.8 90mm it says in pic :)

8b518f3f76269dc99d82b37aedf631b7_zpsujvnqil0.jpg

The History Man said:
Got a red KCNC stem here in about the same size as the one in last pic. Will dig it out if your interested? Was for the el mar. Going cheap.

7deg 31.8 90mm it says in pic :)

Hmm possibly interested...too much red tho? I am asking the wrong guy when it comes to colour coordinating!

Re:

...these are the brakes nice mix of black and red in the lever...

Attachments

• product.jpeg
    product.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 358

Not if you stop there. £15 posted isn't much of a risk. :LOL:

The History Man":2n16rawg said:
Not if you stop there. £15 posted isn't much of a risk. :LOL:

Thanks for the offer I will bear it in mind...

Re:

Nice upgrades. Personally would avoid too much red like a stem etc. It rarely fades equally and then looks mismatched and cheap

Re: Re:

coomber":30lfl9rq said:
Nice upgrades. Personally would avoid too much red like a stem etc. It rarely fades equally and then looks mismatched and cheap

I tend to agree... the bars are the red/black Haven ones in the pic. Which I think would look good with the red/black Hope levers. But have a black Haven stem already and the forks are black also....

Attachments

• haven bars.jpg
    haven bars.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 316
Back