Show us yer rigids.ooer missus....

SOme really nice rides on here, and I have to admit I love the Pace RC200 roadie conversion. I mentioned the Jones Spaceframe which is the ultimate expression of one man's rigid bike philosophy. And then realised I did not actually show a picture of it. I've been fettling the Jones lately so here goes.

In current Classic 1x6 on a SS hub Jones conversion 29er guise:
IMG_58261.JPG

In it's previous Fat Front Singlespeed guise:
IMG_48031.JPG

IbocProSX said:
SOme really nice rides on here, and I have to admit I love the Pace RC200 roadie conversion. I mentioned the Jones Spaceframe which is the ultimate expression of one man's rigid bike philosophy. And then realised I did not actually show a picture of it. I've been fettling the Jones lately so here goes.

What is it like to ride? I have seen a guy on my local trails riding one single speed...

My comments is mostly on the fat front I rode for 2 years, 1 ride on the 29er front last Sunday. The Jones rides beautifully, balanced on the legs in a very different posture on the bike. The other standout characteristic is that it is very accomplished on technical sections, at least by my Dutch standards. Also note the long free length of 27,2mm seatpost, Titanium in both builds, means it does live up to the "compliant in the vertical" design idea.

And I am very happy with the 29er front change, makes it more agile and nimble, with better acceleration.

Enjoy!!

Re:

Oh and then there is the Travers 29er for better weather!

Attachments

• P1100074JPG.jpg
    P1100074JPG.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 738
Back