Orange Clockwork 2007 (003/200)

Will that be number 66 that you bought? I was thinking of buying that one too, but quickly realised I didn't have the dollar.

Re:

Here's mine. Finally finished....

Any criticism welcomed. My pics aren't the best :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 509
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 509
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 511
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 511
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 511
Please don't see this as a thread hijack but I just wanted to say that this thread inspired me to create what is rapidly becoming my favourite bike.
At the back end of last year I decided I needed a steel framed bike, nothing new and nothing too pricey. I had a shed full of bits including lots of gunsmoke coloured Hope stuff (stem, headset, skewers, seatpost clamp, bottom bracket and, most importantly, some mono mini pro brakes). I found a second hand Orange Prestige 2008 frame on ebay for less than £100 and took the plunge. It was built up with a modern-ish XT 2x10 groupset, a Pace fork and some Hope hubbed wheels I already had.
All was well until I stumbled across this thread and saw how classy a retro inspired contemporary Orange could look. Which is why it's now sporting re-issue Smoke & Darts, a re-issue Flite, a Middleburn triple chainset and a USE flat bar & seatpost. Also, I liked the idea of keeping it as british as I possibly could.

It sometimes wears a single ring up front, I live in Lincolnshire and I've forgotten what hills look like.
Thanks for looking.

Nice Prestige, what number is it? My decals have faded too, just on one side though :roll:

Mark

Hi.
It's either 065 or 165, can't quite remember. Pretty sure it's 165 though.
Lucky you, my decals are faded on both sides, it was like that when I bought it. I did consider getting it painted/powder coated and re-stickered but I like the battle weary look.

I feel inspired now to change and add some HOPE parts to mine. Ill add an updated picture soon as I've added some new parts since the last images. I'm glad that you felt inspired to update your Prestige with the some retro style parts, it looks nice.

Mine is now in safe storage in the basement at work due to a series of shed breaks locally where the delightful people where stealing or trashing bikes that they couldn't steal. I feel that they'll look at my Maverick in the shed and take pity.

Back