tIB's Custom Pace RC300 build

Well that's all good then regards the rear mechs capacity and glad to see the front mech's arrived and look forward to the ride update on that tomorrow ..

I thought of the zaskar after i'd written my comment ;) ..

So back to the cassette and how much did that rob you as the cheapest i'd seen is a HG for a tad under £20 ..

That's still £1.98 cheaper than what i found with postage so you did blooming well on your deal tbh T :cool: ..

Yeah, it's about 3 quid more than I was hoping to pay but that'll do! Meanwhile I secretly/impatiently grabbed a set of bar ends and schwalbe rapid robs- there's nothing like finishing something!

Ha ha ha!! oh what fun it is having four legged companions around the house so how old is the little un ? ..

The 300 looks great by the way as it looks a very well balanced setup and it's one of the best pics you've taken in the kitchen too :cool: ..

Pup is 8 weeks- full of beans! Hoping to test ride the 300 tomorrow and get a short ride in on Thurs... Pup dependant of course!

8 weeks is bang on as you don't want a pup that's been with it's mother too long and being rather energetic is a good sign of a healthy pup so nice going :cool: ....

Fingers crossed both rides will be faultless and as you say provided the pup doesn't cause any unforseen issues ..

He pup is off his head. Good news is my other dog has taken to him very well. Just need to stop his bitey phase!

Had a quick blast on the pace and all well- need to get out for a longer ride though I'm now in packing phase as well as dog babysitting.

That's really great to hear the pup has been accepted by the other one as it can be an issue at times so what's he biting because if it's you and your mrs then maybe a little pepper on your clothes may help but if it's the furniture then i got some anti naw spray for the kitchen table and chair legs when we had our cavalier as a pup plus it also helped stop the cat from clawing the furniture :shock: ..

That's great news about the ride out on the Pace as i take it their wasn't any niggles then which is quite impressive for a 1st ride but yes a quick blast doesn't reveal all the hidden gremlins but fingers crossed their isn't any ;) .

Packing and dog sitting eh! , well don't get to carried away or you'll loose the pup :LOL: ...

Back