Can't find a 20mm maxle 29er wheel

Re:

Hope Pro 2 evo or Pro 4 hubs can run that setup. Just need the correct spacers.

Or Superstar Switch Ultra.

Thanks for that. So can 15mm be changed to 20mm on just these or all 15mm? The rear dies seem more common and pairs with a 15mm front.

Re:

Both the Hope Pro 2 Evo and Pro 4 front hubs have interchangeable end caps. I have a set of both one of which I fitted 20mm adapters to to fit my Revelation fork. When I got the wheels the front was 15mm, but you can swap between both the through axle sizes and QR. Similar with the rear, you just pull the end caps out and fit new ones. I may have a pair of 12/142. I'll check the parts tub.

The wheels in the link you'd just need the 20mm adapters which are about £20.

They have to be the Pro 2 Evo or Pro 4 hubs though, the original Pro 2s are different I think.

Re:

Yup.

Got a pair of 12mm adapters for the rear if you need them. They came with the Pro 4 hubs I have but I needed the QR ones.

Re:

I think a good proportion of modern hubs can be fitted with adapters- be careful though as quite a few don't have the 20mm option as it's not very common on forks these days now RS have gone to 15mm for most of theres.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back