tIB's Custom Pace RC300 build

Quite right T the Schwalbe tyre's do look better but as you quite rightly say these tyres will be better suited to road use and as for the bar ends they can't look any worse than these ,,

!! wtf i can't show you as ptobucket has gone err! A.W.O.L :facepalm: ..

Yes on the tyres- they ride OK (or did on the p7) so ill probably get the life out of them before switching. Probably.

Otherwise I should have an x9 front mech arrive tomorrow so will switch the x7 on here over to the 200 since I know it works. Then all I need is a cassette and the 3 bike switcheroo is complete. Oh, and I still need to sell the zaskar!

Well if you can make use of the tyres then why not ..

Oh goody so were nearing the end of the 3 bike switcheroo so if the x9 definitely turns up tomorrow then where are you getting the cassette from as i suppose it's either on here or ebay or is their some where else you can try hmm! :roll: ..

What 11-36 :cool: , tbh i was expecting more like 12-34 but yes i must admit that 11-36 is an ideal mix of very low and high gears so will your rear mech cope with such a really low gear or am i still living in the past :oops: ...

tIB":17wlzjxu said:
2016-10-27_05-09-35 by sonofprent, on Flickr

Not keen on the bar ends on this!

Here's the Onza bar end's on my Kona so if you want them instead of those you've got on then send me your address and i'll send them too ya! ;) ,

fifi1_zpsrnhcq6qd.jpg

Fifialpha_zpsl6pbgmpa.jpg

I've a long cage x9 on it running 2x10 so yeah, should be fine and is within the capacity- we'll soon see: front mech is here so hoping to test ride tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the offer on the bars but I'll pass- they're more up the zaskars street though who knows where that will end up!

Back