tIB's Pace RC200 build

Yes i need a better mini pump as i think even you would find it hard going but as for a track pump unless it will do car tyres with ease then i'll be getting a footpump ...

Glad you agree about the forks as they just don't look right unfortunately and yes the cheapo forks do have a better matching style so fingers crossed they work out okay ..

Yes it maybe the spring on the mech so unless you can clean it up and alter the tension then it's not looking to good ;) ..

Righto- forks are on, as suspected the brakes don't fit properly, although they do work to some degree: they sit over just under a half of the disc. 180 rotor not an option but fortunately there is a plan b on the horizon which I'm sure will work. Might test ride this just to see how the forks feel if nothing else - depends on how ropey the brake feels.

2016-10-27_02-37-44 by sonofprent, on Flickr

The brake looks fine in the pic but if it doesn't cover properly then it won't be doing the job of stopping properly and i wouldn't want to chance it in the rain ..

Any how those forks look ton's better so fingers crossed the brake setup can be sorted as it would be a shame taking these forks off again ..

Switched front mechs since I had a working alternative - doesn't look as nice since it's a high clamp but I can live with that for now. Braking will be sorted in the week hopefully...

Front brake sorted... Avid elixir on there, working as should after some messing. The hopes will go over to the 300...

Back