tIB's Custom Pace RC300 build

What size rotor would it be then ? and 12-30 x10 speed cassette seems adequate to me especially if you've got issues with your legs otherwise you'll not do yourself any favours ..

I'm hoping not but think the adapter means you need to step the rotor up another 20mm to 180- I'll have a look tomorrow as hopefully it will be here. I do have a plan b, which would mean the c2 come back onto this one, freeing up the giants.

Wow! 180mm hmm! i have got one which was on my Rockrider but can't be certain how big it is as i never measured it but it look quite big to me so will measure it for you later if you like ;) ..

Worry is the forks will only accommodate a 160- will poke around and see tomorrow- I'll give you a shout if I'm short a 180 though thanks.

Build is on today- awaiting a couple of parts for the bb/crank fitting which will come later today. Borrowed wheels for now- need anothet ten speed cassette until it gets its own. Need to find some cable outers too once the other bits are here...

2016-10-27_11-35-53 by sonofprent, on Flickr

The waiting game don't you just love it :( :LOL: but yes it's good to see the build on the go and speaking of cables i need to source some for 3 builds :facepalm: but just enough for one for now ;) ..

It's now done save the front mech which didn't arrive on time- won't do any more until that is here as I can't get the chain on until then. Pics will follow shortly...

Looking good then T and yes the front mech kinda holds everything up :( unlike some of the old Sachs Huret front mech where you can undo a small nut n bolt on the guide to get it on or off without disturbing to chain ..

Latest posts

Back