And so it begins. Bespoke build. Here. Page 9

Re:

Looking very cool. Looks a very well put together frame.
Did you intend to run so many steerer spacers on this?

Once it's settled in May well cut it down. Will see. Was left long with that in mind. Once I find the height.

Well That was fun. It's basically a scaled up 26" high end rigid in my size with adaptions to suit my riding position. And it does. On the way up via road i thought the stem was a bit short as it made it feel a little skittish. Once i got up onto the common it really works. very very press and go. As quick steering as my pioneer. And nice and light at the front. I should have thought about it more but i was too busy arsing about and learning to trust it.. Started off treating it like the Cooker but it's way better than that. Lots of feedback from the frames and especially the forks after the RC30s. It just seems to sit right for me. Not sure if i need to shorten the steerer tube. Maybe just stem changes depending on use.

Longer stem for the tour. Very very pleased. Feels like it really is an adaptable tailor-made machine.

Archie admires the craftsmanship.

Topped out.

Time for home.
8eed9b71c7e95fe0e4c75f68c47d1ff4_zps3vlqj4x8.jpg

Thanks again Paul.

Tomorrow it gets touring tyres, a stem change and racks!!!!!!

Where's my compass and distress beacon? :mrgreen:

Re:

Ta that man! So pleased it's working out for ye...sounds like the rides just about right too, can't wait to see it all tooled up for the tour too. P.s. as you're a better photographer than me I'm nicking half those pics for the website.sue me! Enjoy, P.

Re: Re:

mullinino":38vviuyg said:
Ta that man! So pleased it's working out for ye...sounds like the rides just about right too, can't wait to see it all tooled up for the tour too. P.s. as you're a better photographer than me I'm nicking half those pics for the website.sue me! Enjoy, P.

Mailed you the uncompressed files bud.

Now that's real classy looking and very well put together and i'm not surprised you picked that shade of blue as it's so solid and fresh looking and not forgetting the racing heritage connected to it :cool: ..

Re:

Super pics.

Glad its turned out so good. Only component I'd change is front mech as those modern square jobs look out of place a bit with round slender steel tubes but not sure you can get different new anymore

Back