My On-One 456 build. Finished page 4

Re: My On-One 456 build.

I'll be watching this, I'm a big fan of the steel on-ones!

Great frames for what they cost

Here is my 456 evo from 3 years ago

Cheers, as you can probably tell from the parts, she's going to be a parts bin special! I just thought I'd have a bit of fun really!

Ah feck.. Damaged bb threads.. I guess it might have happened when it was getting blasted.. It's funny one bb is hit or miss, it goes in some times yet another won't at all. I'm going to get the threads chased sometime.

Hers a picture, it seems like there's a flat spot in the threads, stopping the bb going in. Although the bb skips over it and goes in sometimes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 542

Just goes to show you can still get a good bargain on eBay. £36 posted!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 519

trxrincon":5r6l05nj said:
Hers a picture, it seems like there's a flat spot in the threads, stopping the bb going in. Although the bb skips over it and goes in sometimes.

Should be fine. Take it to the LBS and get them to chase it. Only costs a tenner or so

Thank you. I had it done and since I bought it from my lbs he did it for free... It just needed a really good scrape out. Cheers

Mavic Crossrides all sorted ready to mount. I had a problem with the 9 speeds cassette being slack, so I fitted the Mavic 1.75mm spacer and all is spot on now. So just a word of warning for those (like me) who didn't know you may need to run this spacer on Mavic wheels to use a 9 speed cassette.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 439

Latest posts

Back