16" Kona Hahanna single speed **SOLD**

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Nothing fancy but it looks nice and rides well ;) new chain, cables, Salsa front chain ring, Surly rear cog, seat and tyres.

Sorry but I don't really want to post as I'm just too busy at the moment :? but if your in no rush at all I might be able to post in a couple of weeks.

I'm in Swansea so you could have a morning at the seaside eating ice cream and an afternoon at Afan with your new bike :LOL:

I'm looking for £140 which isn't bad considering the chainring/spacers/chain and cog add up to £50 on their own ;)

ha1.jpg

ha2.jpg

ha3.jpg

ha4.jpg

ha5.jpg

ha7.jpg

ha6.jpg

absolute bargain, another £20 for the spoon saddle, tyres well worth £20 if not more, frame and forks are free virtually ( if you your in no hurry for payment , about a month, lol) i will have her now,

:LOL: :cool:

well it should by now belong to Nasa Jack as long as he is not a silly boy, and i was very serious in having the bike if Jonesy can wait a month for payment ,then i could be pretending i was back on me BMX pulling wheelies and doing bostin stunts and stuff

only if you stick some gears on it, but it appear to have remained intact and still has the hanger i see no reason why you could not as long as you sell the single speed stuff to me really cheap

Please Mr Jones i really want that bike! Its soooooo like the one i didn't buy when i was 15!

I don't intend to be silly just need contact and I'll be hot footing it to Swansea!

Back