Pace RC36 Evo Irvine red

:( if only I had the money at this exact moment was looking for some a month back but just bought a proflex by the time I get the cash these will have sold :( Good luck with the sale

YAY, a dream cime true

Want want want, slightly drooling..... PM for Details please!!
Will u ship to Germany? Any chance for paypal Payment as international money order at the bank adds hugely to costs?
Cheers.m.

pah why did no one buy mine when I had them advertised :LOL:

you guys made me go buy a frame to put em on!

Well I´m a newbie here and have been looking for a RC36 EVO for 2 years ever since my every-part-had-it´s-story-custom-Rocky-element got stolen. I´m getting one in 2 weeks but the damping´s mucked up so it´ll need servicing and the Red Edition - that´s just too good to pass by, will have to build up another bike for the "ordinary" one ;-)

Also pining over the old moots ti post (it was soo nice, no fat MOOTS on it but merely the tiny cute dragon) and Merlin ti steering AND the Yeti Grip shift thingamagiggies :cry: .

Just ebayed a 2000 Element Team and will be pimping it up over the next few years or months depending on what´s out there on offer and money and time (Time being the most difficult part in the equation)

paypal good,
shipping good

PM me, and I'll answer any questions, postage I would imagine is about €25?

If you're interested, they're yours!

Howdy,
If you have not sold these beauties can you give me some dimensions ie steerer diameter and length.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back