Bit OT, but tis bike related **Thule Roof Carrier**

Huntso

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Thule 510 Tour Roof Cycle Carrier

One of three I own, this is now redundant because my daughter no longer wants to ride out with ma and pa

Very secure and light carrier, clamps onto downtube, locks with key for extra security
Will take all size and style of bike, had everything on these from a 14in hardtail to my old Mount Vision Full Sus

£30 collected from Cambridge or St Ives (in Cambs)

Very interested, but I know nothing. Would I need to source roof bars? Would it fit a fat bummed Megane? I'm only down the A14 so collection would be easy...in fact, i'm driving to Cambridge on sat night.

Hi Mike

I use them with Thule square bars, but they will fit other makes of square bars too
This is what it looks like, made of aluminium so no rusting and the lock is handy for extra security.
The bits the wheels stand in are adjustable for different wheelbases and have plastic straps to hold the wheels still
Had them for a few years now and the bikes are very secure once they are clamped on, still using the other two
Bought them from a shop in Cambridge, they were about eighty quid each when new, so a big step up from the cheaper types
114.jpg

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the reply and the pic.

I am interested but I'll need to find out how much the roof bars would be etc. Don't wait for me though, if you get an asking price offer then please accept it.

Mike

No problem, not going to be trying that hard to sell, so just let me know if you are still interested once you have looked into the cost of bars

Back