Benny the Gentâ€™s grand clearoutâ€¦â€¦
OKâ€¦ so Iâ€™ve bought far too much stuff over the years, so Iâ€™m giving you lot first refusal before itâ€™s off to the dirtiness of ebay.
- Bontrager Race lite/chris king wheelset. Chris king/bontrager labelled hubs on bonty ceramic rims. Well used but ceramic seems okay, slight marking to alloy freehub, run very smoothly, no wobbles. Â£125 PLUS postage (because I donâ€™t really want to sell them) â€“ â€˜orribly light.
- Ritchey WCS 7075 seatpost â€“ 27.2, 350mm â€“ totally new and unused but one tiny blemish to the ritchey logo (dammit!!) Â£40 new Â£28 posted
- Manitou R7 comp lockout, 100mm travel, bit of decal damage, sliders are very good cond. 178mm steerer Â£110 posted
- 9spd XT front mech, 34.9, top swing, top â€“ pull. No pivot slop. Â£13 posted
- 9spd XT front mech 34.9, conventional swing, top â€“ pull. Good cond. Â£13 posted
- 8spd XT rear mech, retro tastic, exc condition - Â£15 posted (will throw in a 1st gen cog hog too)
- 9spd XTR rear mech, 2nd generation (XTR grey) pretty knackered, needs new jockey wheels. Â£10 posted
- 9spd XT STI, older style for V brakes. A bit scratched here and there hence Â£25 posted.
- Bontrager race lite chainset. (sq taper) â€“ 4 bolt - 22, 32, 44. relatively new shimano 22&32 rings on it. pretty darn light, moderate scuffing. Â£27 posted
- Girvin Cranks, taken from a proflex 856. No decals left, look like old XT copies, sq taper, offers?
- 1st generation XT V brakes (F&R), machined parallelogram linkages (the ones that jangle around when you go over stutter bumps, the old MBUK trick was using zip ties around them!), new WTB razor blade pads. Amazing condition, Â£23 posted
- Proflex Silver flat bar and 140mm black ano stem. Â£15 posted