Quality parts bin- Orange hot rods & saddle, SPDs

azaro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Need to clear out some stuff, mostly circa 1996 -1998 from a P7 of that era.

All prices include p & p. No swaps, as I've no room in garage.

Orange hot rod bars, 560mm width, some surface scratches and logo scuffed, but no dings or structural damage now £10

Orange SK8 quill stem, 135mm, 1", as above re condition, now £10 SOLD

Shimano M525 SPD's, black, boxed, some surface scratches and normal scuffs, but work as they should. No cleats. £12

Black LX rapidfire plus combined brake and gear levers, for cantis, fabulous, fully working condition. These look the biz! £18 - SOLD
Full set of black LX canti brakes (F & R - no levers) , recent blocks, all cable hangers and mounting bolts, great condition, no rust. £17 SOLD

Set of XT V brakes, silver, front and rear with noodles etc. Rear RHS one not as springy as it should be, but they do work. £12 - SOLD

Set of XT dual V brake/gear levers, black and silver. Some surface wear and tear and numbers worn in windows. Work as they should though. Rear brake lever clicks a bit in use, but still works 100%. Click is probably repairable, but I'm mechanically inept! £20 - SOLD

Saddle. Never seen another like this. Totally unused, has been in a box in the garage for some 12 years. It's branded Velo underneath, but the cover is red and black leather with "Orange" logo and a screaming cartoon face. Think this is quite a rare item. Will take £15 for it, but no less. Happy to keep if no-one will give me that for it. You need to see the pic really - SOLD

Black saddle, branded Orange, some scuffs but no tears and still in good usable condition, £7

Also have a purple USE seatpost, 25.4mm, with shim to take out to 29.6mm. Some surface scratches from use(!) but structurally sound. Has been cut down to 315mm to fit a 15" frame. £15 - SOLD

Non- retro pedals:

Bikehut, flat pedals, black, very recent so in great condition, boxed, 440g, £12 - SOLD

If I'm way out on price on any of the above (don't think I am though!), please make me a sensible offer. Don't do dibs - pm me for pics then let me know.

Happy hunting - I'll stop rambling now!!

PM re:

Black LX rapidfire plus combined brake and gear levers, for cantis, fabulous, fully working condition. These look the biz! £20
Full set of black LX canti brakes (F & R - no levers) , recent blocks, all cable hangers and mounting bolts, great condition, £17

Tony.... ;)

Set of XT V brakes, silver, front and rear with noodles etc. Rear RHS one not as springy as it should be, but they do work. £12

Yes pls.
PM me your PP address and i'll send you the funds.

Bump - now with pics

Pics now added

Attachments

• Bike Stuff 22.4.10 001.JPG
    Bike Stuff 22.4.10 001.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,128
  • Bike Stuff 22.4.10 004.JPG
    Bike Stuff 22.4.10 004.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 2,128
  • Bike Stuff 004.JPG
    Bike Stuff 004.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 2,128