Na*ed 94 Stumpjumper FSR, 17"

jimihendrix

MacRetro Rider
100% sound, dent crack and rust free, stripped and polished rear end, main pivot re-built by BETD at a cost of £70 so no play in bushes, original seat collar, the Fox Alps shock is crack free (they go at the top pivot) but does'nt hold air and as you can see there is no paint on the main frame, i was going to do it red with new Stumpjumper decals from Gill but new owner has a blank canvas.

Frame measures 17" centre to centre and 19" centre to top.

£120 posted to UK.

baresteel1.jpg

baresteel2.jpg

If it's not gone by the time I get paid employment, I may well take it off your hands.

Interested in what BETD did with the main pivot... what did your £70 get you?

DoctorRad":27zeuoew said:

A new oversize shaft and bushes, when it ever wears out again bushes can easily be replaced with cheaply available common sized ones ;)

jimihendrix":1iqzlk4f said:
DoctorRad":1iqzlk4f said:

A new oversize shaft and bushes, when it ever wears out again bushes can easily be replaced with cheaply available common sized ones ;)

Sounds very useful as the main pivot has always struck me as being the weak point. I might give them a call when I have some cash.

Did they need to modify the frame or swingarm, or could it be fitted directly? What have you done about bushings for the top and back pivots?

And how come you're getting rid of it now?

Latest posts

Back