Modern Fox Forks, Crank Bros Mallets

Fudd

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Fox Vanilla R 07 or 08 (purchased 200:cool:, 140mm travel, coil sprung and as plush as it gets. Almost perfect condition with less than 200 miles on them, and most of those were road miles. 1 1/8th 200mm steerer and standard Q/R. Some slight marks on the crown where the crown race was removed and the edges of the stickers have started to peel a bit but thats the only negatives. The disc mounts were faced using a Hope tool when the forks were new. Currently fitted with a blue/medium spring but soft and hard springs are also supplied, as is the CD manual and spare hose guide.

These fetch around £200 on ebay and thats without the spare springs, most sellers seem to sell the springs seperately for a few extra quid. I'm after £170 posted and no offers. I'll take my chances on ebay if no one on here wants em.

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Crank Brothers Mallet 1's. Used these maybe three or four times then decided I didn't like them. I've got egg beaters on the road bike but I just can't relax being clipped in off road. As new in the box with cleats etc. £72 new from CRC so £45 posted.

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

Dibs here then pm. Payment via paypal gift within 48hrs or its back for sale.

Thanks for looking.

Back