For sale, rare 1998 Specialized Stump Jumper

I'm jesus

Dirt Disciple
Hello, I am selling my specialized stump jumper. I am really sad to see it go but I need a faster bike. The frame size is 15.5, but please don't let this put you off, I am 5,9 and It's fine for me with the seat raised up.

First of all, here is the spec: http://www.bikepedia.com/quickbike/Bike ... &Type=bike

My uncle first bought this bike brand new for around £1400 or something ridiculous like that. I then pestered my uncle that I'd buy it off him, as he never rode it. In the end he gave in, and let me buy it : ) . This bike is something different. I've owned brand new specialized bikes and there no way near as good as this. For being 12 years old this bike is in excellent condition. I have just recently had it serviced, which cost me £60. I really enjoy riding this bike, it is very light and quick.

All the parts on this bike are of good quality, Such as hope hubs, Rear Derailleur Shimano XTR SGS, Ritchey seat post, the list goes on!

I am asking for £400 for this beautiful bike, I live in Surrey, Chessington. Google my post code if interested: KT9 2PS

Thankyou.

Attachments

• IMG_0523.JPG
    IMG_0523.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,030
Nice

I agree, nice condition and a couple of good upgrades but certainly not rare.
M2's ride beautifully so it should sell no problem.

Bump to the top

Jamie

Faster bike

Hi Fella,
Don't want to sound negative here but you say you're selling this to buy a "faster" bike.
I've been down that route myself and it's very expenseive :cry:

By the time you've spent £4000 you realise that there's only one thing that's not fast enough any more and it's definitely not the bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Faster bike

chris.kay1":35uooaed said:
Hi Fella,
Don't want to sound negative here but you say you're selling this to buy a "faster" bike.
I've been down that route myself and it's very expenseive :cry:

By the time you've spent £4000 you realise that there's only one thing that's not fast enough any more and it's definitely not the bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ahh well i've only spend £180 on a really decent cyclocross bike, its lovely, i bought it off a mate. It's had a lot of upgrades to it, im only young so im not likely to spend a lot of money on it :) I'm just a bit worried about getting it serviced as they probably would charge more money....

Back