GT Ricochet early 90s

chrisbatson

Retro Newbie
I have in my garage a virtually untouched GT from about 1992. (back then it was an expensive bike at about £600) I bought it for my wife and she hardly ever rode it, it still has loads of life left in the original tyres. It has a small frame size, and rockshock suspension forks that still have some bounce in them (more on warm days). Every thing on the bike is as it came from the shop including the strange handlebars that have built in bar ends. Would anyone like to make me an offer for this bike before I list it on ebay?

As per the rules > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17697 all items need a price and no more than five adverts are to be placed at any one time.

If you want offers or maximum cash use ebay and list your item in the ebay section. If not put a price on.

All items without a price will be locked or deleted depending on the mood the mods are in

Action will be taken against those who do not leave prices in sold adverts.

what is the frame size, centre of cranks to top of seat tube? do you have any photos? What is the frame material? Whereabouts are you?

You really need to put a price on this or the moderators will lock/remove the ad. Answering the above Qs on the ad would help with a value too..

Sorry I'm new to all this, frame measures 17.5 inches to top of seat tube. According to a sticker on the frame it is made from 'cro-mo tapered double butted tubes'.
It has Exage 7 speed gears.

I live near Exeter or could take the bike to Plymouth where I work.
As for a price I was thinking of around £75

I have attached a photo

chrisbatson":2vdax0b3 said:
According to a sticker on the frame it is made from 'cro-mo tapered double butted tubes'.

Didn't the Ricochet use the same material as the Psyclone but wasn't fillet brazed?

Looks nice but too small for me. Here's the pic I got sent (hope you don't mind me posting it)

Cheers

GTricochet.jpg

chrisbatson":2s3kdqsj said:
I would be happy to post the bike if you are prepared to pay the postage costs. Parcel force will be £20

Try senditnow.com, £11.99 for 24hr ;)

Back