Front wheel (around Pace hub), Kevlar saddle

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ok, clearing out a couple of things I'll probably never have a need for. All prices are shipped within the uk, paypal gift please.

First up is a 'RaceTech' wheel rim (I've never heard of them) built around and old pace hub - 32h. To be honest it'll probably be better to junk the rim and spokes, new bearings in the hub and lace it into a better rim, but I need the space so it's sold complete. The hub's in very good condition, the decal is perect, but like I say it's better off with a new set of bearings. - £40 (or £35 hub and spokes only)
pacehub1.jpg

pacehub2.jpg

Next up is a no-name Kevlar saddle which came on a bike I bought recently, but it's not to my taste. Very very good condition, no name on it anywhere, only the word kevlar (but don't be fooled it weighs 345g!) still go to be worth £15 in this condition
saddle1.jpg

saddle2.jpg

saddle3.jpg

Steve

Wheels back available, I already have a Pace wheelset, it would be greedy of me to attempt to source another.

Good price, but my pace fund is somewhat hurting after the RC500, and will only be used on a RC300 now.

Yep, the front wheel is indeed still for sale.......

(as is the saddle, which I'll now do for £15) :)

£35 hub only (and I'll throw the spokes in, and the rim will go up the tip ;) :LOL: )

Saddle now a tenner, :)

Back