f/s....Nuke Proof Bombshell Wheelset - SOLD

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
As the orange has gone and these are not going to be suitable to new builds , I'm going to offer them here first for sale..

Nukeproof bombshell 32 hole hubs on FIR 222 rims using Sapim Double butted race spokes..

Recently built , onto NOS rims,,the hubs are sweet and unmarked, really as new..However may benefit from some new bearings as there is a slight amount of play in them, the bearings however can be bough for under a tenner.. :)

They have had two rides since being built,, so the ano on the side of the rims is only just marked.. :)

The front is radially laced and the rear is 3 cross driveside and radially built non driveside..

Looking for £ 220.00 posted UK mainland.. SOLD

Could I just remind you about the '5 ads max' rule. I'm sure its an oversight you being a moderator and all.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Got you back big boy ;)

Dr S":3l3n704p said:
Could I just remind you about the '5 ads max' rule. I'm sure its an oversight you being a moderator and all.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Got you back big boy ;)

Think your find the frame and fork thread has sold so mr sithlord has only got 5 for sale threads going ;) ;)

Ah, a legal loophole. I see.

Funny that, when I got collared last week 2 of mine were sold.

Its only a joke btw, Sith knows i'm just joshing. ;)

Dr S":386s7va5 said:
Ah, a legal loophole. I see.

Funny that, when I got collared last week 2 of mine were sold.

Its only a joke btw, Sith knows i'm just joshing. ;)

:cool: :cool: :LOL: :LOL: ;) ;)

Goddam sexy wheels though. Had a look at them last week in the flesh and they are beauties. Sadly I'm through with bikes without discs now or i would be knocking on the door of Sith Towers instead of typing this.

Back