Specialized hardrock single speed **SOLD***

stedlocks

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This didn't sell on gaybay..... Someone must have a use for it!

It's a steel 4130 frame with an alex rim laced to a parralax hub, chain rensioner thing,a set of forged cranks, full set of shimano cantis (dx I think?) with missmatched 2 finger levers on no name cut down bars and quill stem..... Think it's 1 1/8th.....

Anyway, £30 collected , may be able to deliver locally ect or arrange your own method of picking it up! :0)

fad42580.jpg

lol, gaybay,lol

i think its in the presentation myself, strip it to bare frame and forks then list that, and all the bits seperately, cranks look nice ,bit of spit and polish or at least a quick clean of all parts, bin the saddle make it look less likes its been half chewed.

give it a touch of the legrandfromage Ebay talk, put fixie single speed and retro in the title and you would make well more than £30 :LOL: :cool:

i think i saw it listed as a rat bike too,

Agree with the above!
Last week I sold a no-name steel MTB that I found on my street and did a quick singlespeed conversion to and gave it a pair of slicks.
Sold it for £78.... You just need to put the magic 'singlespeed/fixie' in the title and you'll be away!

Having said that if it's near enough I'll give you 30 sheets for it :)

If it was a dog, it would be on the RSPCA adverts. Put a wheel and a seat on it, give it a clean, photograph it by some trees, not where a junkie would slit his wrists.

Did it belong to Ian Curtis?

Brilliant!
I'll have you know hat no junkies have sli there wrists at the back of the fire station!
Good point, it's a 17.5 and it's in bishops stortford near Stansted airport.....

promising start but then

Rat look bike????

beater bike???

shit respray, mismatched, unknown brand !!

plenty of use= Knackered

are you really suprised it didnt sell.

Gah, I can't manage to collect this one. Good luck with the sale anyway :cool: Ebays a very weird market and you might find that simply relisting with a couple of tweaks to the add will see it sell this time round.

But if you fancy busting it for parts I'd have the canti's off you if they're DX :)

Latest posts

Back