SOLD well swapped :)

big.eck

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
i'm looking for a 18" or 19" hardtail frame to swap for my marin , never took to it as i would of liked to :? it has some minor scratches here and there but no dents or cracks anywhere.............

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_2015.jpg

IMG_2014.jpg

frame will come with rear shock (with a black 450lb spring and not the red one pictured) seatpost and clamp and bb ......... oh and the one-off disc mount on the rear ;)

the frame is a 19.5" from top of seattube to center bb and 23" from center sestpost to center steerer.

cheers.............

It is 19'' but it feels bigger as i believe most of the older marins did. How would yours compare size wise as I am 5'10'' but have alway rode larger frames in preferance. I will get better pictures for you tomorrow when it is light.

Mr G":1ohwfz9p said:
It is 19'' but it feels bigger as i believe most of the older marins did. How would yours compare size wise as I am 5'10'' but have alway rode larger frames in preferance. I will get better pictures for you tomorrow when it is light.

mines felt ok with the rst hi5's but feels huge with the super t's but i like huge front forks :oops: :LOL:

cheers......

Back