Feedback
View
Relisted as previous sale fell through

Here's my feedback thread

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53189

All prices include postage within mainland UK

FOR SALE

SOLD STUFF

➡️ Mavic Crossmax Wheelset with Crossmax Hubs and Mavic Skewers £200 SOLD to JayEmme
Circa 1999. These are ceramic Crossmax SUP Rims with Crossmax Hubs front and rear. Unbelievably light. In Excellent condition. Includes Mavic QR Skewers front and rear both in excellent condition. Tyres/Tubes are also included 26 x 1.95" Michelin Wild Gripper Kevlar, good condition

➡️ Shimano XTR M952 Front Mech 31.8 Bottom Pull Good Condition £25 SOLD to JayEmme

➡️ GT STS-XCR 1000 Frame Medium£330 SOLD to JayEmme
Rare hard to get hold of frame. Includes Rockshox Sid 4.6" Rear Shock, 1 1/8" Kontak DL Headset with Crown Race, GT Seat Clamp and a Shimano XTR Bottom Bracket 73mm. This looks and feels great but I don't have a XTR BB Tool so it's staying put with the frame. Frames is in good condition apart from: there is a piece of plastic missing from the BB area of the frame. Not carbon fibre just a plastic cover, not structural. The Carbon Fibre is great. It could do with some new decals as the existing ones are starting to get brittle and flake. Gil_m will be able to sort you out

Dimensions BB to Top of Seatpost 19.5" Seatpost to Headtube 56cm. I've been reliably informed that this is a medium sized frame

➡️ RockShox Sid XC Suspension Forks, 3.15" travel. 190mm Steerer Mint Condition, Minor marks on lower dropouts (see picture) £120 SOLD to JayEmme

➡️ Shimano XTR Crankset M952 175mm. Both Arms and Chainrings in Excellent Condition XTR Logo perfect both sides includes original self extracting bolts £120 SOLD to JayEmme

➡️ XTR M952 9 speed Cassette 12-34T. The Lock and 4 outer Rings are Titanium £50 SOLD to JayEmme

Latest posts

Back