swaps,hope wheelset with sup mavic x517 rims

mikef350

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
hi all

i purchased these wheels off here last week thinking that i would be able to fit discs to them with no probs but turns out iam going to have a bit of a knightmare fitting discs to them so if any one is interested in swaping them for a more modern set of wheels that will take a modern type of disc then let me no.the wheels are in good working condition and would be better suited to some one who doesnt want to use disc brakes.

the type of wheels id like would be xc type prefferbly black(but not essential)and the simular sort of quality,i also have the good condition maguras to sell to fund a set of disc brakes.

please dont contact me with i have these for sale,because i dont have money to buy them i just have these to swap
2cnibrm.jpg

20go5g2.jpg

24gr4sp.jpg

vqs0pk.jpg

kf1dfl.jpg

hi mate

they are currently fitted to my bike and i have been on a couple of rides across town and the freehub and bearings are spot on.only whant rid as i want some wheels that are not going to give me so much hassle to fit discs to(sourceing the spider thingys)so yes mate iam interested.do you have any picks?

mikef350":1medvsqs said:
hey? what happened to your post? :?

Just gave Hope a call re the spiders. Seems they do not have a stock anymore and I wanted them for a more period disc conversion.

Thought I had edited my post before anyone had seen it......obviously not :LOL:

Apologies

Have a pair of sunn ditch witch rims on shimano m475 hubs and a set of deore disc brakes.May be up for a swap with you.Your wheels are suitable for the maguras I take it?
P1010080.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010083.jpg

Latest posts

Back