SWAPS- VariousRingle

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Would like to swap...

I have..
Black Ringle 1" ahead stem 110mm. Was NOS and fitted 1 ride old, mint and unmarked. Would like to swap for red or silver. Ahead or quill 110-130max, bit of rise would be nice but must be mint!!

Also I have a full set (inc seat QR) of mint 3DV Ti-stix and would like to swap for a set in red. Again must be mint.

Finally i have a pair of Ringle Mojo copies in perfect condition that I would like to swap for red.

Cheers
Si

Hi Si,

I'd like the Ringle stem if you decide to sell, I'm guessing 0 deg rise yeah?

Unfortunately I don't have the perfect swap for you unless you'd be interested in a NOS, never out the box silver Ringle 135mm x 0 deg. Yeah I know it may be a smidge too long for ya, the other thing is it's a 1&1/8" so you'd have to use a shim.

Cheers
Steve

stevek":v5fkyq6t said:
Hi Si,

I'd like the Ringle stem if you decide to sell, I'm guessing 0 deg rise yeah?

Unfortunately I don't have the perfect swap for you unless you'd be interested in a NOS, never out the box silver Ringle 135mm x 0 deg. Yeah I know it may be a smidge too long for ya, the other thing is it's a 1&1/8" so you'd have to use a shim.

Cheers
Steve

It's just a tad too long. If it had a little bit of rise I might have been tempted (and use a Jones H bar to bring the hands back).

I thought it might be Si. Still, if you get sorted without swapping ping me a PM and I'll take it off your hands. :)

S

Back