ALL SOLD !!!!!!!!!!

volvo1980

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Although relatively new to retro bikes im an established ebayer with 100% feedback on over 600 transactions under the username d5ajd, so please feel confident purchasing any of the items

here goes- all prices include postage to Uk mainland and to be paid paypal gift or cash on collection

Dibs followed by pm please

really nice GT bulb type hub on an unknown rim(sticker came off but possibly mavic), runs true with some wear to rim but plenty left £25

retrobikesforsale014.jpg

retrobikesforsale003.jpg

retrobikesforsale006.jpg

LX v levers bl-m600 2x sets, first set now sold! and second set with sticker and cable adjusters missing £10 and £7

retrobikesforsale009.jpg

retrobikesforsale016.jpg

Lx cantis, full set with splitters, few wear marks and scratches but would easily touch up, one canti missing small grey front cover but hardly noticable and does not affect use £10

retrobikesforsale005.jpg

modern Cheap shimano front mech, like new used for one ride, 31.8 top pull £6

retrobikesforsale001.jpg

retrobikesforsale010.jpg

I'm interested in the SS kit.

I have a NOS RaceFace prodigy seat-post in 26.8mm or could pay cash?

Also got some blue flat alloy bars and chainrings kicking about. Maybe some chainring bolts and aheadset spacers too.

Tallpaul":3gczj0h4 said:
I'm interested in the SS kit.

I have a NOS RaceFace prodigy seat-post in 26.8mm or could pay cash?

Also got some blue flat alloy bars and chainrings kicking about. Maybe some chainring bolts and aheadset spacers too.

pm'd

PM sent about the

XT v brakes front and rears with noodles,rubbers and bolts, one pair v good condition but xt graphics worn off rears, could do with new pads soon

rockshox 21r forks 1" 195mm steerer

Hi,

Thanks for your email. I am interested in the forks but can only offer £20 for them. I don't have Paypal so I can arrange a direct bank transfer via internet banking if acceptable.

Thanks and best regards

Andy

Latest posts

Back