Project 2, Club Roost, Tioga

senick

Retro Guru
Hiya,
Red Rock Shox Sids HydraAir 100mm travel, 190mm 1-1/8th steerer, Disc and V mount (no bosses) Very light, Good looking condition, little paint off under arch and on disc mounts. The right hand fork seal is a bit weapy. Come complete with air pump adapter and brochure ...£60 SOLD

Kona Project 2 rigids, 160mm threaded 1-1/8th steerer, 2 small dents, comes with unknown headset...£15

Club Roost silver Go Fast Riser Bars, 650mm wide, standard 25.4 clamp....£10.

Easton EA70 Monkey Bars,... £12. SOLD

Tioga stem, 90mm 1-1/8th 25.4 VGC black/silver face ..£10 (have a pic)

Syncros stem, ..£10 SOLD

PM me please, happy to post. Paypal gift ok. More pics available (limited to four !) Cheers.

Attachments

• project 2 a.JPG
    project 2 a.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,724
  • club roost.JPG
    club roost.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 1,724
  • tioga stem.JPG
    tioga stem.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 1,265
  • project 2 b.JPG
    project 2 b.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 1,265
Bummer. The headtube of the relevant frame is itself exactly 160mm long - so I'm guessing this means I'm out of luck? If I'm out of luck - un-dibs :cry:

On the offchance that 160mm is the measurement of the last fitted headtube and not the overall plain steerer length, please PM me your payment details...

Kona Project 2 rigids, 160mm threaded 1-1/8th steerer, 2 small dents, comes with unknown headset...£15

I'd love these please fella. For a backburner project after the alpinestars!

Just re-read and see these are threaded.

I am happy to take them but if anyone else is interested for that price PM me and i'll get senick to post them to you for the £15 instead.

Senick, hope that is ok.

Cheers

Coomber

Back