Bike tools plus top end ISIS BB

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Everyone needs a good set of top quality Allen keys? Have a virtually unused spare set of Bondhus Gorilla proof Allen keys (crafted in the USA) (that I forgot I bought ;) ) rated as the best you can buy Worldwide, these are a full set including half sizes in a carrier as under:
10mm 9 mm 8 mm 7mm 6mm 5.5mm 5.0mm 4.5mm 4.0mm 3.5mm 3.0mm 2.5mm 1.5mm 1.27mm 15 pieces in all I have two sets, so this is for sale at the bargain price of £20 posted, these cost much more and have a lifetime guarantee. To tempt folks I'll also throw in an adjustable peg spanner, (which can be used on BB cups, crank bolt covers etc) and a home made headset press- I've had this for 25 years and although it's home made it's worked infallably every time (Just treated myself to a Park one)
I also have a Shimano BB removal tool spare and 3 maybe 4 Cassette removal tools, a Campag one and two Shimano ones and another that was bought as a Shimano, but I think is more like Campag splines, but will fit Shimano but no Sram lock rings these are all £5 posted each.
Also crank puller for Sq taper BB, £7 posted
Also have an SKF ISIS bb in 113mm/68-73 flavour, best BB you can buy in this format they last forever, unlike most ISIS out there" they are normally £80 looking for £35 or £45 with Ti bolt set! the BB is near new.

Tools005.jpg

Allen Keys Photo

Do you have a photo.

I already have a set and don't want to duplicate it.

Cheers, Chris.

adlyhobart":2a5k5fev said:
hi, i was interested but seeing the price come up as $16.35 something is not quite adding up?

I paid £30 for them English pounds that is. they are the full set with 7 9 etc not the half set. Can bend a bit on price tho.

So keys, peg spanner & home made headset press for twenty quid posted? If I can fit a Royce BB with the peg spanner I'm very interested, any idea? Anyone? Not that I've got one yet... :roll: :LOL:

Are you still tempted by my nearly new PorcII's, by any chance?

What cup sizes will the headset press manage? Currently have 1(unlikely to be changing though), 1 1/8(including carbon cups) & 1.5, any chance?

Thanks,
Pete

EDIT

Nic, if you're just keen on the keys could possibly be interested in a split with the peg spanner & press? Just a thought ;)

Back