MUDDY FOX COURIER COMP SMALL COMPLETE BIKE.offers! new pics

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Again my intention had been to keep some bits and flog the rest, but on picking up the bike, again feel it would be wrong to split at this point so thought would give the opportunity for some one to buy whole first.

Bike is a Muddy Fox Courier Comp, Steel Cromo Frame, would guess 95-97, Full Alivio everything. Brakes, Hubs drive train etc. if it aint alivio its fred salmon.
Sold to me as a 17”, I would say small or 16”, but as pictured is quite a nice fit for my 5’9/10, little legged long armed body
Bike is in very good order, some scratches, chips rubs etc here and there but nothing major, bike is as good as she looks in the pics,

Loadsa new bits , fully serviced and running like a charm.

New pics at bottom, just awaiting silver wellgo platform pedals to arrive brand new, now running like a charm also, 2 cables replaced, 4 cable outers replaced, sticky shifters fixed, taken apart, degunked, relubed and working fab, new saddle, new seat bolt, new onza porcipaw grips, new bar ends, new barrel adjuster on rear mech, headset regreased. all brakes adjusted erm, what else, oh yes quick t cut, and long washx 2,lol

bike is nimble and quick, lovely cromo steel frame and in fandabby dozy condition for a 15 year old bike,

Other than that bike is fab and looks likes its been used as a fair weather bike only, hardly any wear on rings or cassette, which is again clean as a whistle, that is not caked in gloopy mud and oil.

Bike too similar to my 89 Muirwoods to contemplate keeping though, and I’m at my 3 bike maximum(7 bikes in garage in total) until I sort the garage out.

Looking for £130 posted £110 collected will listen to offers though.

If anyone knows any more about this bike year, retail price etc, let me know, also if you ant any more pictures or info

charlieboy

thats lovely that is! i seem to remember having the frame myself, inherited from my brother perhaps, wouldve been about 8 so quite vague :? i remember it looking quite a bad ass frame though

it does look like it means business that frame, think it is the sloping toptube does it, she is pretty though isnt she, and practically original, erm how old was the bike when you got it, and how old are you now,lol

trying to work out a year

i think i mis-calculated :roll: :oops: erm i mustve been about 11/12/13 ➡️ :?: , 20 now so 7 or 8 years ago (ish). frame was in pretty good condition so unsure of how old it was maybe 4 or so years :? i *think* the decals were black though on the downtube and dont remember if it had any on the top tube. its the purple that reminded me though although i think the frame i had was a bit brighter (possibly)

the twins! get yer paws off em! :LOL: might help with the sale! maybe even try and introduce the new owner so they can be certain the bike *ahem* rides well.

lol, i like your style stew, underhand but admirable, if your interested your gonna have to make a better offer than that.

Back