Two titanium handlebars (NOW SOLD)

Anthony

Retrobike Rider
The top one hasn’t got a name, it’s just made of titanium and it’s a great handlebar. 56.5cm, 5 degree bend, no damage from bar ends or anything like that. A faithful friend, I can't quite believe I'm selling it.
£30 posted SOLD

The Bontrager Titec was cut down to 51cm by the previous owner of a 94 Explosif. Cutting bars down was cool back in the early 90s, so what better for hard core period-correctness than a 51cm ti bar to retro up your ride? But it would also make an ideal commuting bar.
£25 posted. SOLD

Attachments

• two ti bars.jpg
    two ti bars.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 974
ooohh...

How much for the unbranded if I were to collect bud ? Only live in Worthing and work in Hove ;) Also interested in the Bonty bars if the American dude (mfh126) changes his mind :D

mfh
It seems that it would be £2 extra to airmail it to the USA, so £27 in all - will pm you in a minute with more details.

delboy
It was going to cost £2 to post, so if you confirm your interest I could bring it round to your work tomorrow and swap it for £28 - please let me have a pm with your address.

Steve
I will post here if either of the above falls through

Anthony":13egxhw5 said:
mfh
It seems that it would be £2 extra to airmail it to the USA, so £27 in all - will pm you in a minute with more details.

delboy
It was going to cost £2 to post, so if you confirm your interest I could bring it round to your work tomorrow and swap it for £28 - please let me have a pm with your address.

Steve
I will post here if either of the above falls through

Thankyou very kindly bud, but ive literally just bought some USE bars !!!

Not to worry but thanks anyways ;)

Back