Kore bar, onza bar ends

BarneyRubble

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Right, final clear out for a while, all these parts have either been bought for aborted projects or taken off my recent purchase.

Please PM me and post in the thread - first come first served. All prices are including postage within the UK. :)

First up a lovely set of Hope Ti Glide wheels. Silver with Ti centres, rear has Ti freehub, these wheels are complete with 5 bolt rotors and Mavic X317's. True and in very good condition. Wish I could keep them, but as long as I do I need to start another project and I need a break from spending! ;) £150 - SOLD

Full set of Hope XC4's with pro levers and carbon look hoses. Fuly serviced by previous owner and unfitted by me. Good pads but will come with 2 new sets and other service extras, just want what I paid plus post, so £85 - Pics on request SOLD

Next an ultra rare GT Crankset. I am told by Radoslaw who sold them to me on my Xizang that they are made by profile, but to be honest no one seems to know much. One thing is for sure, you won't see any on your local trails! :) Rad polished them after he got them and he's done a good job, although a perfectionist might go further. Threads and tapers are fine; 5 bolt and ATB, complete with self extracting crank bolts and VGC Shimano SG rings - £120 REDUCED - now £100

White label on the back Black Flite Titanium in good condition - no rips or tears but showing a tiny bit of wear on one corner - £30 - SOLD

Kore Lite straight handlebars, black and in great condition, (only marks hidden by stem and grips. - £20

I've also got a V short Syncros Ahead stem with the flip hinge front. Excellent condition, pics on request because it's late. :) £30 SOLD

Silver Onza bar ends, the type with the weld bend, not the smooth bend. Great condition, again pics on request as I'm running out of steam! £30 Reduced - £25

Cheers

Barney

Attachments

• Hope Ti Front 1.JPG
    Hope Ti Front 1.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,699
  • Hope Ti Front 2.JPG
    Hope Ti Front 2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 1,699
  • Hope Ti Rear 2.JPG
    Hope Ti Rear 2.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,699
  • Hope Ti Rear 4.JPG
    Hope Ti Rear 4.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 1,699
More pics...

Attachments

• Ultra Rare GT cranks.JPG
    Ultra Rare GT cranks.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,693
  • Ultra Rare GT cranks 2.JPG
    Ultra Rare GT cranks 2.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,693
  • Flite.JPG
    Flite.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 1,693
  • Kore bars.JPG
    Kore bars.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 1,693
I'd love them (as well as the Kore bars and Flite) but just don't have £170 spare at the moment.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

GT-Steve":rf0yp6i7 said:
I'd love them (as well as the Kore bars and Flite) but just don't have £170 spare at the moment.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nor do I unfortunately, otherwise I'd keep them :(

Back