Saracen Havoc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciar2001

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

Just posting here as it seems to be the best place to ask about anything retro mountain bike, I have owned a Chrome and Purple Saracen Havoc since i bought it new years ago, not overly sure what year but I have had it a long time, it's barely been used maybe 2-3 times fully working order been sitting in my garage for ages.

trying to get a rough price as I am looking to sell it, have tried searching around but can't find any photos of my particular model, happy to post up a couple of pics if anyone can help me :)

pics would be good but i think you need a certain amount of posts before you can do that

Ciar2001":y4e57nk6 said:
Hi all,

Just posting here as it seems to be the best place to ask about anything retro mountain bike, I have owned a Chrome and Purple Saracen Havoc since i bought it new years ago, not overly sure what year but I have had it a long time, it's barely been used maybe 2-3 times fully working order been sitting in my garage for ages.

trying to get a rough price as I am looking to sell it, have tried searching around but can't find any photos of my particular model, happy to post up a couple of pics if anyone can help me :)

If you're unsure of value try relevant thread... or just put a 'too high' price and prepare to get beaten down :LOL:

Hi Ciar2001

It seems you dont have a price on your 'ad' fella, even though it has been pointed out to you, so I'm going to lock this...

if your unsure of a price then please post your bike here

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29681

Hopefully the nice guys and girls will give you a idea of its worth,, once you have decided on a sale price ,send me a PM and I'll unlock this thread for you.

Can you make sure you read the forum rules in the future prior to posting and also make sure you post in the correct forums please..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back