Fat Chance Yo Eddy Frame Aqua Fade SOLD SOLD SOLD

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This is sort of under consideration by another RBer first, but open to dibs and dabs if the first interest doesn't happen.

ML Fat Chance Aqua Fade Yo Eddy #216Y4ML

To include the silver no-logo Chris King threadset ( although I have no top cap and I would replace the bearings as they are no more than 6/10). I can also include a silver Ringle post which is a little rough but could scrub up quite nicely.

I'm going to hit you with the bad bit first. The frame is showing 'rust veins' to the rear triangle, concentrated to the lhs seat-stay. The chaps over at Fat Cogs say this is non-structural surface rust creeping under the paint.
Obviously not to be ignored, but neither to be alarmed about either.
The frame was covered in peeling/browning old protector tape.One section has lifted the paint off the lhs seat-tube as pictured.
Apart some some decal damage, and the above, the frame is in great shape with just the odd chip here and there.
No dings. No dents.

As previously mentioned, under consideration by another member first, but otherwise offered at £350 inc. the CK headset and Ringle post, but + shipping.

I would prefer a SM Fat as a swap? Wicked Lite WHY?

Ta, Carl

More pictures here
http://s911.photobucket.com/albums/ac31 ... Yo%20Eddy/

Stuffforsale332.jpg

John":1cvkr8ix said:
Medium Yo any use to you Carl?

Maybe John...my experience of FC is limited. Top tube for me around 21.5 is good and I like a short seat-tube 17"....maybe a wee more?
Ta, Carl

thrashin":1noa6bt5 said:
Harryburgundy":1noa6bt5 said:
Pre Ebay bumpage....
PX most things bling WHY?
how much shipped to the U.S.?

I guess we know the answer to that Q....a lot. Fully insured FedEx World Express £135...then you will have the customs wait and charges of course.

One last bumpage.....anyone interested? Swaps/PX bling crankset.
or most things titanium WHY?

Or I might just have it reprayed by Jackson single colour and sell. That would sort out the rust veins but lose the patina :?

Back