bars, stems, mechs, brakes, pump

thekingofming

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Welcome to the second of my "I need some money and have a garage full of bike bits" sales.

More detailed photos can be taken on request.

Prices all include Recorded postage.

The mechs have all been moved by hand and seem all ok, if there is anything you would like me to check on them just ask (wobble, specific movements, etc).

Azonic bar with end plugs, 3 degrees sweep, 560mm wide, 25mm diameter, Has the usual scratches from brake/shifter mounts.
£10

club Roost IDB150, 5 degree sweep, 580mm wide, 25mm diameter. Has the usual scratches from brake/shifter mounts.
£10

club roost I-Beam Stem. 1 1/8th Ahead, 135mm long, maybe 5 degree rise. Some scratches and marks.
£8

DMR Conrod stem. 1 1/8th Ahead, 90mm long, maybe 10 degree rise. Has rust on the heads of the allen bolts, some paint rub on the back of stem clamp.
£8

Serfas Big Stick, Trail Pump, fits both schrader and presta. Brand new, still packaged up.
£15

LX hydraulic disk brake (M585), caliper and lever, hose is 120cm long. Probably needs bleeding, but pistons move ok when operated. Pads included maybe half worn.
£25

Full set of Red DX V's and Levers (M601). Maybe half life left in pads, few chips and scratches to the paint in places.
£24

Deore V brake, Silver (M510), pads need replacing
£5

Deore V brake (M510), good condition, no pads.
£5

Deore front mech (M510), top pull, some scratches and usual wear.£7

Deore rear Mech (M510), 9 speed, scratches on main body
£7

XT front mech (M737), top pull. Was on bike I bought and not been used by me, but seems to work fine when moved manually. Some corrosion to clamp.
£10

LX front mech (M570), looks like bottom pull, but might be either. Has only had very light use.
£8

LX rear mech (M581), 9 speed, only done maybe 50-60 miles,
£10

LX chainset (M572), 9 speed compatible, 175mm, octalink, with matching 121mm/73mm Bottom Bracket (ES51). Heel rub on the arms, teeth in good condition.
£20

Crud Catcher, front, mk4, clear
£6 SOLD

Selle Italia, Flite titanium alpes seat. Has wear on the front, the back and sides. Very light.
£5 SOLD

FSA Chainset (CK-500), 170mm, square taper. Rings in average condition.
£10 SOLD
Unknown Carbon seatpost, 31cm long, 27.2mm diameter, scratches from insertion up to about 180mm from bottom.
£10 SOLD
syncros Stem, quill, 1", 135mm long, noodle for cantis, Stickers worn pretty much the same on both sides
£13 SOLD
unknown seatpost, 27.2mm diameter, 32cm long
£3 (postage only) SOLD
GT saddle, good condition
£3 postage only SOLD
LX front mech (M567), bottom pull, missing cable clamp and bolt.
£2.50 SOLD
LX front mech shifter (M569), not been used for ages, appears to function fine.
£2.50 postage only SOLD
Deore V brake levers (M510), some scratches
£6 SOLD
Deore front and rear shifters, were working fine when last used. Have got cables still attached. paint rubbed off in places on the clamps, heavy scratching to the indicator windows. front mech shifter has lost barrel adjuster where cable goes into shifter.
£10 SOLD

I am based in Norwich if anyone wants to collect. I accept bank transfers, cheques, cash or PayPal as Gift (you pay the fees). Everything will be well packaged when sent.

If you want something, post on here and then PM me please (preferably with the item you want as the subject)

thanks

Ben

Dibs on the £10 FSA chainset for a mate please! :cool:

Is it 9speed and do the rings have life left?

Quality clear out ;)

Pete

PM on the way re LX front mech (M567), bottom pull, missing cable clamp and bolt. £2.50 postage only.

Back