Scott Endorphin + Team Intense Uzzi xc(sl)- bikes /split?

stuey

Retro Guru
Must finish garden and buy new pram sooo...

http://retrosellout.fotopic.net/

The Uzzi was a factory team bike - it comes with 2xAlp5 shocks AND a fox float + 2 sets of chain stays + 3 sets of seat stays + spare seat tower.

As pictured it's 26.5lbs and in very good condition.

The Scott Endorphine has a few paint chips but rest of the kit is in tip top condtion - The judy sl have speed springs and Ti hardware.

Will except reasonable offers for frame + forks; whole bikes; or splits ( if frames go first)

:shock:
I'd totally forgotten about the Endorphine until now!
I nearly got one of those years ago.
What does it ride like?
Could you PM me a rough price range and a few details?
:D

Also...

Are those the original Hope QRs with the etched logo?
If so, how much for 'em? ;)

"How does and Endorphin ride?" - It has a very firm BB area- point and shoot front end- skims/skitters across rough stuff - race bike fast- BUT For such a fast frame you should feel alot more beat up( estay vertical compliance?)

I've ridden every frame out there- firm springy like Ti- less forgiving, but no wormy noodle top tube.

Current Endorphin Build:
Medium frame - 22" toptube
FSA Carbon cranks - new chainrings(octalink)+ chain 8spd- Carbon ATACs
NOS XT rearmech
NOS Thumbies (DNP dx copies)
New LX front mech ( hard to get a front mech that clears e-stays)
Easton carbon EC70 seatpost-' Dale Ti saddle, ringle qr clamp.
Nuke proof rear hub - new bearings + new 517 build
Rolf satelite front
Syncros cattleprod stem - icon 2014 flats
LX brakes - have got some XT Vs and avid levers( somewhere in loft?)

I don't really want to be selling off odd 'chainring bolts' - frames are harder to hide from Mrs Stuey ;-)

Stuey,

Are you getting any form of compensation from the housebuilders for the state of your garden? Did you buy it new - ie. did you buy on the basis of having a garden and not a pile of rocks? If you did you should really follow it up - housebuilders in this country get away with enough crap as it is. Sorry not after buying the bikes, just having a rant...!

Mmmm I remember how much I wanted one of those Endorphins when I read a review of a black & yellow (I think!) one BITD... Seriously tempted now, but the last thing I need to be doing is buying another bike! :?

£700 for Uzzi + factory extras (3.5" rear 4" front travel)
£450 for Endorphin

Taking offers on frames + major bits

Back