Not sure what this is worth ? Klein 1994 Catalogue - SOLD !!

delboy009

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Had this from new !! In superb condition, not even just for its age !! Has tiny amounts of wear to the spine and corners but no creases or folds !!

So whats it worth ?? I dunno :?

£20 too much ?? Could be one of those things where its worth a quid to one and fifty to another !! Guess its gotta be worth something as ive been oddly attached to it for the last 16 years !! :LOL:

Posted of course in a stiff envelope ;)

Happy to post abroad for the extra (actual cost) ;)

Usual PAYPAL GIFT. First come first served :D !!!!!!!!! SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 02032010943.jpg
    02032010943.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 792
  • 02032010944.jpg
    02032010944.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 792
  • 02032010945.jpg
    02032010945.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 792
GT-Steve":2r1kyq9r said:
pm'd with an :oops: offer

Also, O/T what's in the viv, in the background?

Hi Steve,

I got a guy from the Netherlands whos pending payment !! Will keep you posted though chap if he changes his mind etc !! ;)

P.S the Viv is actually an Aqua. If you look closely you'll notice the snail !! :D Its one of those funky Fluval Edge tanks which has the glass top so it looks like the water is almost flowing over !! Did have a viv with a huge Beardy Dragon but he had to go when we had our lil boy. Didnt get the attention he needed :(

Fair enough, I'll keep my finger's crossed

Whoops :oops: it looked like a viv in the pics, testament to your water filter then, I guess?

Steve

Tis an Apple snail your right... 10 housepoints to that man ;)

As for the substrate ive no idea !! Came in a bag from the garden centre :D

The snail is gonna get fried in a little garlic though if its not careful !! Keeps having baby's !! Theres around 50 tiny little ones all sliming there way across the tank :?

:shock: Oh dear... snailinvasion... not good fella.. , turn the light off in the tank and the snails will crawl up the glass, then remove.. ;) ;)

Thats your tip from DR Fish for tonight... I'll speak to you tomorrow about the substrate :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Sithlord":7v2zu7rx said:
:shock: Oh dear... snailinvasion... not good fella.. , turn the light off in the tank and the snails will crawl up the glass, then remove.. ;) ;)

Thats your tip from DR Fish for tonight... I'll speak to you tomorrow about the substrate :roll: :LOL: :LOL:

Ha ha ha .... Thankyou Fish Man ;) I shall try this trick and all being well that French dude who lives next door will be eating snail Paella for dins tomorrow :LOL:

Del

delboy009":272hfscy said:
GT-Steve":272hfscy said:
pm'd with an :oops: offer

Also, O/T what's in the viv, in the background?

Hi Steve,

I got a guy from the Netherlands whos pending payment !! Will keep you posted though chap if he changes his mind etc !! ;)

YUP, that was me.
:D
And I did not change my mind - sorry guys ;)

Back