More STUFF....DX, XT, Azonic and shiney bits.

neuroportal

Retro Guru
I like stuff. But I also have some stuff that I dont require any more.

As a result, I have decided to spread some of it around, here is some MTB stuff to compliment the other stuff in the Road for sale section.

All prices are for the item alone, postage I will charge the actual postage price. :)

Here:

Front Wheel, XT hub and Weinmann rim with Sapim single butted spokes, radially laced. Imagine carving through butter with a lightsabre. This is how nice these bearings are. Just not as messy. The rims are the shiney style, and pretty true. See pics. There is some wear on the sidewalls, so the shiney is not so shiney there but still.

£25

Rear wheel. Rudd BMX hub on Matching to the front rim shiney Weinmann. Normally x3 laced using DT swiss. Solid axle, which for some reason itself is not completely central but still not an issue (edt: should clarify, central as in amount showing either side of nut faces...). 110mm spacing, was on a Kona Humuhumunuku...Has the Nuts to go with it. Bearings are nice. Bearings are sealed. Has freewheel. 18t. DNP. Let's call this a free addition.

£20 or both together for a bargain of £40.

Deore M550 cranks. These not so shiney but they could be. 110BCD for those who want to know.

£15

Azonic 100BCD chainring, 37t. used about 4-5 times.

£10

Ta much.

PS (Yes I know how to spell shiny, but it seems to deserve an extra letter because it is such a lovely word)

Attachments

• DSCN0557.JPG
    DSCN0557.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 1,279
  • DSCN0559.JPG
    DSCN0559.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 1,279
  • DSCN0561.JPG
    DSCN0561.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 1,279
  • DSCN0560.JPG
    DSCN0560.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,279
I'll have the chainring off you.It will fit a nice black pair of cranks ive got comming :D

[I know coming only has one m,but theyre such nice cranks that i nearly am] :LOL:

Paypal address ?
PM sent :D

neuroportal":2u9hgchz said:
Dyna-ti knows a shiney deal when he sees one.

Charinring SOLD!

I've got one of the rings... so fat that they can be fitted with standard double chainring bolts (bargain tip) when used as a single ring!

You are right. In fact the recess on one side means you can do either quite nicely...

However to all of you who haven't bought the shiney things yet - COME ON....these items MUST go.

Sapim and DT swiss spokes alone cost a fair whack...these are all good! I will take either MKS Stream or Touring pedals in px (Actually if you have some Royal or custom Nouveau even better! But will slum it with RX-1s even)...

Dyna Ti even got a free gift with his...... you may also be so lucky!

Also have a tatty black Kona badged 27mm seatpost. Hell, even an early 80's Brooks B17 in weird condition. (I dont know, it is all there, has been neatsfooted but it is from the era Brooks used plastic badges. I think they lost a wee bit of karma for that). £5 for the seatpost and im thinking £12 for the Brooks. Pics may follow.

Come on! 30 plus postage is a steal. An xt hub is worth what in this condition? 15? With lightsabrebuttery bearings? Plus a complete set of DTswiss And SAPIM spokes. They alone would be worth a tenner for each set of 32. The rims, you need to see the rims really but they are so nice. THe silver polished finish is a way of making them look like chrome of MTB yore. Plus you get the Rudd hub, there is a bit of esoterica.

PLUS the front wheel has a SAPIM race spoke sticker on the rim. Talk about class...I mean you cannot buy this kind of class. (ok in this case class is 30 plus postage).

Do I sound too desperate here?

Back