1998 kona cindercone frame.

That's just what I'm after, but the price is steep. I could do without a rusty seatpost and secondhand headset to be honest as I've got all the build kit.

£55 seems like a fair price based on what other stuff seems to go for. as it's barely old enought to be "retro", it's even got the v-brake cable stop on! :p

It'd amake a grand intro to steel frames for my girlfriend thought with a re-powder coat. Is it still for sale?

Rob

rusty seatpost & second hand headset? the post is alloy so aint rusted, the headset is new in box, & postage is costing me £15,

so no 55 aint no good

:?

knobby":7h9ju6pu said:
Did anyone see the 90s Explosif frame on ebay recently?? Went for £280+ !!

Really?

I have a 90's Columbus Max tubed Explosif (double ovalised frame) sat in my garage with nothing to do. £200?

Bargain

:)

kase1983":1q1e06s1 said:
rusty seatpost & second hand headset? the post is alloy so aint rusted, the headset is new in box, & postage is costing me £15,

so no 55 aint no good

:?

Really, I have a post and headset ready si Really don't need to but any more, so £50 without the post or headset wich will raise some cash on ebay for you I'm sure. Interested? I can collect from camebridge too on my way past, so that will save you £15 and a load of hassle

Back